First, I love postsecret. How amazing is this secret? Second, I love the Oscars. I don't understand why no one ever wants to watch them. What's not to love about several hours of movie clips, ridiculous clothing, people who are too full of themselves, and great moments in movie history remembered? This doesn't even touch on the musical numbers sure to come, and by the way, I know that there are about 80 songs Enchanted nominated this year, but I very much want "Falling Slowly" to take the prize. C'mon people. You didn't give Once any other nods; get the song award right.Alas, I am afraid that yet again I will end up missing the Oscars or only watching some of them because no one ever wants to watch them with me, and let's be honest: how long can you monopolize the TV with that kind of thing without making your roommates mad at you? So if anyone has any exciting Oscar plans . . . invite me?
1 comment:
you can come watch with me on the big screen! except you are oh so far away. still, though, i too enjoy the frivolity and ridiculousness of the oscars...the clothes and the crazy people who wear them are indeed fine TV fare.
Post a Comment