- First of all, I'm always a little bit annoyed when my birthday falls on a Sunday, because it almost inevitably falls on Superbowl Sunday, and the Superbowl is not something of which I am a particular fan. However, it's a little less annoying this year because of this:
Um, yeah. An hour-long episode of The Office is on, and Jack Black is guest starring. Awesome.
Add to that the fact that my mom and I came up with a genius menu that includes real food that I love for dinner and some good appetizer/superbowly type foods (cream cheese shrimp dip . . . mmmm) and you have a recipe for pure awesome.
- We took some roommate pictures this weekend with my former coworker, Kinsey. She's trying to build a portfolio so that people will hire her to take pictures, and she wanted some roommates who actually like each other (which we do). We were really glad that we got to take them before Lindsey left, and from what I've seen, there are some really great shots. I hope she doesn't mind if I post one to give you all a sneak peek of what is soon to grace our living room:

I think she's really good - there were so many cool shots (some even cooler than this one - I just kind of love the hats and umbrellas) and she was great at putting everyone at ease. It was a little chilly and wet (we're hoping that's not why Lin got fluff lung, which is what she's been calling her cough since we watched North and South last week), but we enjoyed getting the modeling experience. :)
- This CD, which Ty sent me on iTunes as an early birthday present, is fabulous.
I've always loved Lisa Hannigan with Damien Rice, but I recently discovered how awesome she is on her own. This CD is really quite wonderful. That's all for now. Back to applications and reviews!
3 comments:
Very cute pictures.
Bummer about your birthday, but the food sounds GREAT (I'm sitting at work suddenly feeling SO hungry!)
Oh the hottness! My birthday falls on a Sunday this year, but every year it is either in finals or on graduation I usually don't celebrate it until after the craziness is over. But do stuff yourself with as much dip as humanly possible. I like that idea.
Aw, cute pictures! Yea for Kinsey. :)
Totally forgot the Superbowl was this week, but the Office ep does make up for it. Well, that and the awesome food. :D
Post a Comment