Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mmmmm . . .

Dear Janssen,
Thank you for posting recipe blogs right before I needed to decide what to make for dinner group. I pretty much want to make every single thing on My Kitchen Cafe right now. I'm leaning toward making Kalua pork for my first time out, but I don't know if my roommates want the apartment to smell like liquid smoke. If not, I might just start with Hawaiian haystacks and make these amazing-looking cheesecake brownies. Yum, yum.

I need to make a list.

GASP! I just saw Chicken Tikka Masala!

That really might win.

Love,

Megan

4 comments:

emilymcb said...

Chicken Tikka!!!

Janssen said...

Haha, best post ever. Can you believe how many amazing recipes are there? I can't even contain myself!

Elise said...

OK, not to burst your awesome do-it-all-yourself-and-eat-it-too dish, there is an amazing curry paste that my mom got me for Tikka masala. I made it last night and Joel and I are swooning. Been to Bombay house? It tastes almost exactly like that. Oh it's delish. Here's the website for the stuff:

http://www.pataks.ca/recipes/classic-chicken-tikka-masala.asp

Sean and Jennie said...

What a cool blog thanks for sharing!