I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Success!!
After only three weeks of subtly mentioning Buffy the Vampire Slayer whenever something reminds me of it (which is often), Jill is now about two episodes away from the end of Season 1 on Hulu.
You know I missed the Buffy thing during high school, and though nearly all my friends love it (and Joss), I still haven't seen more than a couple of episodes. Perhaps next summer, I'll have to take on the series.
I hope you know that now do I not only fill all my free (and not-so-free) time with Buffy, but I will now also picture you as Mr. Burns every time we even talk about it. You only have yourself to blame.
5 comments:
Bah-ha! I LOVE the picture you chose to go along with this post. :D
You know I missed the Buffy thing during high school, and though nearly all my friends love it (and Joss), I still haven't seen more than a couple of episodes. Perhaps next summer, I'll have to take on the series.
Julie was watching Buffy the other day and I was trying so hard to understand the appeal... Oh well.
HAHA you are awesome and I think you know why.
I hope you know that now do I not only fill all my free (and not-so-free) time with Buffy, but I will now also picture you as Mr. Burns every time we even talk about it. You only have yourself to blame.
Post a Comment