Ok well I need to lose 10-20 pounds ASAP! im 14 and 126 pounds and 5'8 or 5'9 inches tall! uhmmmm...and my question is ......dose the slimfast diet work and dont tall im too young i just need to know if this will make me loose weight: ok in the morning i have 1 serving of speacial K cerial and for lunch i have a slim fast meal bar dinner i have meal bar shake and some other foods (healthy food like veggies eggs whole wheat bread and skim milk in my shake) so will this make me loose weight cause im sooo fat i mean i wear a size 5 pants!!!!! and 126 pounds and only 5foot 8inches (or 5foot 9inches im not sure)
Dear girl whom I cannot answer because the question has been deleted: you are going to have major problems if you don't snap out of it, and I'm not just talking about your spelling. Eating healthy foods is important. However, being 126 when you're 5'8 or 5'9 does not make you fat. It makes you tall, which is probably why you weigh more than your tiny cheerleader friends. Say it with me now: "Not everyone is built the same way. Just because I wear a size 5 jean while my friends wear size 0 does not mean I am fat. It means I am tall and sexy and my waist is proportional to the rest of my body."
This is by no means the most disturbing thing I've seen on Answers, and most of them are funnier (I hate the smell of my lotion - what if I mix cocoa powder with it?), but there you go.
3 comments:
Wow! Thats about all I can say...wow!
I would give my right leg to be 5'8 or 5'9 and 126 lbs. Except then I'd be shorter. But then I'd probably be that weight.
Um. I don't think we quite realize how skinny 126 lbs at 5'9" is. You know how skinny Talia is--she's 5'9" and weighs at least ten pounds more than that, maybe more. That is highly ridiculous.
Post a Comment