Dear Summit Entertainment,
Thank you for putting the ENTIRE movie into this trailer. It's like a Cliff Notes movie.
Except that I already knew the entire story anyway and was still planning to see it, so I guess it doesn't really matter, it just braces me for Kristen Stewart's bad acting.
Related: I've always thought Dakota Fanning was highly creepy with those giant freaky-kid eyes. So naturally you decide to make them red, which oddly enough doesn't make them more creepy.
Despite all of that, you know I'm looking forward to seeing this, and I'm glad I have roommates who have been to midnight showings in costume before. (Okay, I think just Ann did that, and I won't implicate Jill without actually knowing where she stands here - but either way I won't have to go by myself.)
That's it Summit. See you in November.
Love,
Megan
3 comments:
Oh Megan. I knew I could count on you to make an awesome comment on this. I too am looking forward to seeing it just because I think it will entertain and delight me (both in the real way and in a way that means I can mock it).
Oy. I already hate how they made her see Edward instead of hearing his voice--it looks stupid. Plus, so many people were slammed to the ground in the last thirty seconds that I totally lost track of what was happening. Good thing I already know the story... even if I don't remember there being that many wrestling matches. :)
that may have summed up the whole movie - but it is far and away better and more enticing than the twilight trailers.
and yeah, dakota fanning is a girl creeper (a creepette?).
Post a Comment