That's right, friends. Portable chopsticks. No more having to eat ice cream with a spoon because you aren't at home - you can carry them with you everywhere! The case reminds me of some reading glasses my mom has.
They divide into pieces and screw together for extra portability.
And voila! Eating in style!I must have laughed for five minutes straight when I opened the package today. So great.
5 comments:
yay! i'm so glad you love those. i saw them and had to get them for you.
Sean got his mission call today, to find out where he is going on January 21st visit my blog!
ice cream and chop sticks! your talent is amazing.
My friend was visiting all the blogs from my blog and found yours. She watched your Worst music video ever and said it made her day. She thought it was so funny, and loved it. Just thought you would like to know!
Amazing! I love them.
Also, Megan dear, I have changed my blog address, so you'll have to fix it in your links in order to get to my page. The new address is mirishorten.blogspot.com. That's all. :)
Except no it's not, because have I told you yet that I love your layout? I do.
Lol. Now that's just cool.
Post a Comment