I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
On a slightly less controversial topic (wow) . . . my internship is all squared away! I can start tomorrow if I can get in touch with the hiring lady, and if I can't, I can start on Tuesday. Hallelujah.
Hey! You'll be working in the music and dance area right? So will my friend Tiffany. Good stuff. I hope it works out and you like it (though with all the great posts about music and stuff, how could you not?)
2 comments:
Hey! You'll be working in the music and dance area right? So will my friend Tiffany. Good stuff. I hope it works out and you like it (though with all the great posts about music and stuff, how could you not?)
congratulations!!! i'm quite happy for you!!
Post a Comment