- "Station Approach" - Elbow
- "Today's the Day" - Aimee Mann
- "Apartment Story" - The National
- "So Long Sweet Misery" - Brett Dennen
- "Chase This Light" - Jimmy Eat World
- "Cheaper Than Therapy" - Rogue Wave
- "Love Isn't Made" - Jon "Christan Rocker" Foreman
- "Misread" - Kings of Convenience
- "Be OK" - Ingrid Michaelson
- "Faith on the Table" - Martin Sexton
- "Benson Hedges" - fun.
- "Plastic Jesus" - The Flaming Lips (song Paul Newman sings in Cool Hand Luke.)
- "I'll Believe in Anything" - Wolf Parade
- "Index Moon" - Grand Archives
- "A-Punk" - Vampire Weekend
- "Tribulations" - LCD Soundsystem
- "Golden Sand" - Republic Tigers
- "Cape Canaveral" - Conor Oberst
- "Long Division" - Death Cab For Cutie
- "Heavy Hearts" - The Morning Benders
I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
Monday, September 8, 2008
A just for fun playslist.
For kicks and giggles, a CD-sized playlist that I just made/like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment