Sunday, August 30, 2009

D'CALC 2.0

This apartment has been full of librarians for the past couple of years. It's gone through 1.0, 1.5 and now we're up to the 2.0 edition. Here are my roommates:
Me, Jill and Ann, plus Ann's books.
D'CALC, I learned today, stands for Dewey, Carnegie, Alexandria and Library of Congress. 
It's a lovely place to be. Tonight we're having the first 2.0 British Sunday by watching a little Mystery!

5 comments:

Elise said...

It sounds like you'll be fitting in just fine. I'm glad to see it's working out well :)

grburbank said...

You certainly have been a blogging fiend recently. I approve.

And I agree that it seems like you've definitely found your place. Nice. I have to admit I'm a little jealous of you and Dain already set up in your environs and thriving so quickly. I still have no idea what Seattle holds in store. Enjoy Mystery.

ferskner said...

I still think I look crazy in these pictures, but I'll get over it :). Hooray for D'CALC 2.0!

Drew said...

I'm surprised you made it this far without knowing what D'CALC means. But looks like things are looking good for you so far.

Janssen said...

Sounds like things are working out beautifully! I'm just so freaking happy for you!