I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
HAHAHHAA, that is freaking awesome.
Where on earth did you find this?!?!? I need it blown up poster size or something because it's stinkin' amazing. p.s. good luck on the move. You'll do great, I know it.
such a great picture. came to your blog through emily mcbride's via quinn garner's. good luck with the move!
i love this picture...meant to comment days ago. also, love the new layout. it's so you.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HAHAHHAA, that is freaking awesome.
Where on earth did you find this?!?!? I need it blown up poster size or something because it's stinkin' amazing.
p.s. good luck on the move. You'll do great, I know it.
such a great picture. came to your blog through emily mcbride's via quinn garner's. good luck with the move!
i love this picture...meant to comment days ago. also, love the new layout. it's so you.
Post a Comment