So this morning we were babysitting Cooper and Savy, and we started playing I Spy. After several rounds, Sav decided that it was her turn.
Savannah: "I spy with my little (pronounced "yittle") eye something that is pink. (2 second pause) My shoes are pink!"
Mom: (laughing) Savy, you aren't supposed to tell us what you picked! Pick something else.
Savy: Um . . . (gets distracted by Grandma's painted toenails) Oooh! Beautiful!
(hysterical laughter all around)
Mom: C'mon Sav, choose another color.
Savannah: Remember pink?

3 comments:
This is so Savannah. Yesterday she followed a little girl around yelling, "can I see your Tatto on your arm!" She is obsessed with all things girly and especially fake tattos!
that is adorable.
also, a story that relates: we were driving in the van a couple of days ago and Lauren and I were talking and in the back of the van Monkey says "I spy with my little eye something dirty!" then he answers himself saying, "it's that black truck!" and I say, "Um...that truck is white." the end.
and yes, i realize that was a poorly told story. whatever. don't judge me. haha
Post a Comment