- I went to a great Fray concert with Travis and a truly fabulous M. Ward concert with Chris and Emily. (Oh my gosh. M. Ward is AMAZING in concert.)
- I managed to get through Return of the Native at last, and it was enjoyable. I want to find the movie with Clive Owen and Catherine Zeta-Jones. I'm now halfway through Life of Pi, and I LOVE it so far.
- I've been working hard at Overstock Drugstore, including creating a facebook page. Please feel free to become a fan of us on facebook. So far I manage the account, which is fun. I also published another article on the shopping blog, Become.com. Here's where you can find my guest post about Gillette razors.
- I got a haircut from Sami, and I also bought a really fun hat down in Cedar City. I think I'll have to plan my next Halloween costume around it. I hope my roommates are into Halloween.


- The Cedar City trip was short but lovely. I checked two more plays off my list of live performances - Henry V and The Comedy of Errors, , which leaves 12 left for me to see. I also saw As You Like It, which was fun, but not as amazing as the little community production I saw in London back in '06. Touchstone had me in tears because I was laughing so hard that time, and this one wasn't really that funny, which was sad. Luckily, the production of comedy of errors was beyond hilarious, so I was okay.
- I'm watching the third season of Robin Hood, and I missed it, but there are some characters missing this season that are really leaving holes. One of the disadvantages of TV shows over movies I guess.
- Working on a couple of presents for friends, which I think I'll take pictures of and post after they're given, a la Lindsey.
What I Have Not Been Doing:
- Spending as much time as I should be looking for a library job. I don't know if it's the periodic panic or the nebulousness of Indiana itself or the fact that I'll be working remotely for Overstock Drugstore as well, but I've been having a hard time getting myself to work at finding a place in an Indiana library. It's stressing me out, it's all just part of the general panic of moving more than its own problem. This isn't good and should be remedied.
- Packing at all. I'm really avoiding that until the last minute if I can.
It's a little crazy thinking about the things I still need to do. I made a list the other day and it doesn't seem that long, but the time until I leave is getting really short - much shorter than I keep thinking it is. I hope I can get it all done.
4 comments:
cute hair!
love the hair, LOVE the hat (now you need short gloves, pearl earrings and necklace, large sunglasses, the perfect dress and a shortish coat with maybe a furry collar) and love the article.
my favorite bits were "Man-Style Whiskers" and "sing songs of razor praise."
I don't suppose it's actually all that much use to you, but I do have RotN on VHS. She is a perfect Eustacia, the part she was born to play, I'm still convinced.
Oooh, love the hair!! Completely jealous about the Shakespeare trip...although I did see a production of "the Tempest" a month ago (yea for Shakespeare in the Park!). So I will console myself with that. :)
As for Robin Hood, I couldn't get into the third season. Guy has abysmal hair (which is really a big problem, honestly :D), and didn't like the two new female characters they introduced--I only made it to the third or fourth episode. Let me know if there is anything in the later episodes that's worth watching for (like if Guy gets a haircut or something. :D)
Post a Comment