I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
abraham lincoln was the great emancipator...couldn't resist.
I am reminded of a wonderful your mom joke said to Phil: "Your Mom is dead" Was it Miri or you who said it?
oh geez. probably me, cause let's be honest, i'm kind of an idiot like that.and now, what i came here to say: HA HA!
No, it was totally me. I remember the humiliation vividly. I didn't know Phil's mom was dead, but as soon as I said it, I realized that it was a horrible idea regardless. The fact that his mom really was dead just made it WAY worse.
and oh how i am laughing recalling this incident and how very funny it was and is. who knew a dead mom joke could go so terribly wrong?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
abraham lincoln was the great emancipator...
couldn't resist.
I am reminded of a wonderful your mom joke said to Phil: "Your Mom is dead" Was it Miri or you who said it?
oh geez. probably me, cause let's be honest, i'm kind of an idiot like that.
and now, what i came here to say: HA HA!
No, it was totally me. I remember the humiliation vividly. I didn't know Phil's mom was dead, but as soon as I said it, I realized that it was a horrible idea regardless. The fact that his mom really was dead just made it WAY worse.
and oh how i am laughing recalling this incident and how very funny it was and is. who knew a dead mom joke could go so terribly wrong?!
Post a Comment