Monday, October 29, 2007

Because there's nothing else to do in Provo...

We throw flour at each other. Amazing.

1 comment:

Miri said...

True statement, my friend. However, even though you were not as covered in flour as you had hoped you would be, you were right about still getting a good picture out of it.
Here's fun news: I'm on campus and I'm freezing and falling asleep. Oh, wait... that's not news. That's every day for me now. Silly me.
:) Here's something else that's not news: I'm on campus and NOT doing work! I am looking at our blogs. Okay but now I actually have run out of things to say and I've already posted on the Reading Loons blog... so I think I'm out of excuses. That's also a lie because we both know I could find other things to distract me in like one second, like the book sitting in my backpack that's just begging to be finished immediately... But I must be strong. Haha ok I'm so done. I will see you later.