This is getting a little ridiculous.My schedule is so messed up and my stomach is so tied up in knots with stress that I spend at least two hours every night trying to fall asleep. Last night I know that eventually I fell asleep, but I didn't feel like it - I was still tossing and turning this morning . . . until about 8:15 when I was supposed to get up. I woke up again at 8:30 without much time to get to class . . . so I didn't go.
Meanwhile, I fall asleep every time I try to do my reading. On Friday I took a three hour nap in an attempt to catch up a little and I was still tired most of the night.
The problem is that I never realize it's going to be a horrible night until about 2:30 am, at which point I'm not really good with taking Tylenol PM or something, because I actually need to get up pretty early every morning.
So here I am today attempting to concentrate on the ridiculous stack of homework that needs to be done sometime tomorrow. I'm seriously considering praying to St. Caffeine.
2 comments:
Megan. You need a serious dose of... um... cookies? Yes indeed. Cookies it is. When we have giant journal night, I shall bring delicious cookies, and all will be well.
Recommendation: Vault Zero. Often on sale at Macey's, four 12-packs for $12. Or I can share my abundant stash.
Seriously, though, I don't know what to tell you other than I know the feeling. Good luck. You'll make it.
Post a Comment