Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bah.

Some weeks are very good weeks. I'm not sure this was one of them.
First. I am so sick of fighting with myself to get anything done. After the first two days of this week I had absolutely no motivation to get anything done...and didn't. For some reason I just can't sit down and accomplish anything (even now, which is why I'm blogging.)I hate it, but . . . bah.
Second. I keep losing minutes. I keep doing things and then having no recollection of doing them. This morning I washed my hair twice because I honestly couldn't remember washing it the first time. How do you do something without even noticing that you did it?
Third. There are times when I get really sick of being single, and when anything comes close to something happening I go crazy. I hate being a stupid girl. I hate my own insecurities, my complexes that tell me that I am and always will be the awesome "friend," that I am not really dating material because they probably can't imagine kissing me, etc. And the thing is I definitely send myself over the deep end really quickly - it happens in a matter of a day or two - one minute I'm confident, the next I'm an idiot. I am not a stupid girl - why do I act like it?
I am really annoyed with myself right now. And I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but you love me, so I feel okay about it.
Bleah and double bleah.

No comments: