Monday, October 15, 2007

Sing us a song, you're the piano man...

I have one things to say, and it is this:


He may be getting old, but he still rocks. And I'm going to see him before he doesn't any more.
At the end of November.

O...M...G...

4 comments:

Lili and Jeff said...

Megan! I do believe, my dear friend, that we are online at the same time... As I just commented on your other post, then went back to read your others, and voila! Here is a NEW one! Megan, you are so learned and well rounded when it comes to music. I admire you so much for that.

Lindsey said...

i am green with jealousy.

Miri said...

yay! when did you decide to go? and who are you going with? that is very exciting, and i am glad for you.

also, if you think it would help, i can try knocking you out around midnight tonight. then you will have no choice but to sleep. ;)

Katherine said...

Where?! When?! Gah!