I'm trying to find truth in words, in rhymes, in notes, in all the things I wish I wrote. - The Format
i so almost totally used that phone booth. then i figured my M&M was more of just a silly thing and not a "here's me as an M&M" thing so i went with the random background. i want to make more. it's fun. haha.
Of COURSE you would wear a fedora if you were a M&M. How could I ever think differently! Also, you are in England. Holding a guitar. Bravo.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
i so almost totally used that phone booth. then i figured my M&M was more of just a silly thing and not a "here's me as an M&M" thing so i went with the random background.
i want to make more. it's fun. haha.
Of COURSE you would wear a fedora if you were a M&M. How could I ever think differently! Also, you are in England. Holding a guitar. Bravo.
Post a Comment